Happy Quotes

Ali Umar Voice
0

 



Sure thing! Here are some quotes about husband and wife in both Urdu and English:


1. **English:** "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

   **Urdu:** "کامیاب شادی میں بار بار محبت میں گرنا ضروری ہے، ہمیشہ وہی شخص ہوتا ہے۔"


2. **English:** "In your arms, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love."

   **Urdu:** "تمہاری باہوں میں، میں نے اپنا گھر پایا ہے۔ تمہارے دل میں، میں نے اپنی محبت پائی ہے۔"


3. **English:** "A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day."

   **Urdu:** "ایک کامیاب شادی وہ عمارت ہے جو ہر دن دوبارہ تعمیر ہونی چاہئے۔"


4. **English:** "You are my today and all of my tomorrows."

   **Urdu:** "تم میرا آج ہو اور میرے تمام کل ہیں۔"


5. **English:** "A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short."

   **Urdu:** "خوشی بھری شادی ہمیشہ بہت مختصر محسوس ہوتی ہے، جو ہمیشہ زیادہ ہونا چاہئے۔"


I hope you find these quotes meaningful!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)